What can a Kinesiologist do for you?
Kinesiologists are highly educated, health care professionals who are experts in body movement.
Kinesiologists are recognized experts in preventing and managing injury and chronic disease and helping to reach peak physical performance.
Kinesiologists use evidence-based research to develop programs for people, helping them get and stay fit, and perform at their optimum level. Kinesiologists believe in empowering people to look after their own health. They focus on prevention and wellbeing, increasing worker productivity and reducing time lost to injuries and accidents, helping you get back to work and back to health faster.
Kinesiologists are the human movement professionals
Here are some of the services provided by Kinesiologists:
• Active Rehabilitation
• Injury Prevention
• Fitness Conditioning for Weight Loss, Cardiovascular Training, and Muscular Development
• Postural Evaluation and education
• Musculoskeletal Assessment
• Gait Assessment
• Rehabilitative and Corrective Exercise
• Diabetes Management Strategies
• Functional Assessment Evaluation
• Cardiac/Cancer/Stroke Rehabilitation
• Work Site Assessment
• Mental Health Management
• Corporate Wellness Program Design and Implementation